Public Limited Company Register
Ideal for entrepreneur who have largest started a venture
Starting At Rs. 39,999 Onwards
SAVE 50% COST…!!!
(Takes 10-15 days)
What is Public Limited Company Registration ?
A limited company grants limited liability to its owners and management. Being a public company allows a firm to sell shares to investors this is benificial in raising capital. A minimum of three Directors are required for establishing a Public Limited Company and it has more stringent regulatory requirements compared to a Private Limited Company.
Public Limited Companies are those types of companies where minimum number of members is seven and there is no cap on the maximum number of members. A public limited company has most of the characteristics of a Private limited company. A public limited company has all the advantages of private limited company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding and more transparency. Identifying marks of a public limited company are name, number of members, shares, formation, management, directors and meetings, etc. Get a free consultation for Public limited company registration in Delhi and business startup by scheduling an appointment with an Unfolding Tax Advisor.
Who can start a Public Company in India?
This is one of the most important question that is asked by every person who is willing to start a company in India.Through there is no restriction on anybody to form a company in India, but still, we would like to discuss some special cases:
- Students : Students over and above the age of 18 can form any type of company in India.
- Employees : Employees are generally not allowed by their employers to form a company and be a director. They may hold shares but cannot take position as director. If you want to open a company, then check your employment agreement and you may also seek permission from the respective employer.
- Person with criminal background : Though they are not barred to form a company, however, they need to give various declarations to the ROC.
Documents required for Public Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof (Bank Statement, Mobile bill, Telephone bill)
- Passport Size Photo
For Registered Office
- Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill etc)
- Utility Bill (Gas Bill, Electricity Bill)
- NOC (Download format)
Procedure For OPC Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
With indus.in, it takes around 10 to 15 days to register the Company. Further, in case you need a quick registration, you need to provide us the documents on time or as early as possible.
- Have to conduct atleast 4 board meeting during the year.
- Have to file AGM every year and do the respective filing like MGT 7, AOC 4 etc.
- Have to go through an yearly mandatory audit to be done by a Practicing Chartered Accountant.
- Need to keep record of register of Members, Minutes book etc.
Further, NRI and foreign national can also become director in the company.
It can be listed on any stock exchange.
It is considered for some serious business, helps you to gather resources.
Considered more trust worthy than any other form of business
Some of the example of Public Limited company are Reliance Communications Limited, TATA Steel Limited etc.
- First we apply for Digital Signatures
- Then we apply for Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Then we apply for Name approval as per your choice
- After that in the end, we apply for incorporation through SPICE e form.
Further, as per amended provisions, PAN and TAN are automatically allotted on company incorporation.