GST for Non Resident GST Registered User
Let’s fulfil your GST Compliances
- We help Passionate Enterpreneurs
- We help to build
- We help growing business
GST FILINGS For Non Resident GST Registered User
|GST Return Form No.||Particulars||Particulars|
|GSTR-5||Single returns containing all details for Non resident taxable transactions||Transaction details pertaining to Non resident taxable transactions|
Frequently Asked Questions
Goods and Service tax is a combined version of indirect taxes levied on the supply of both Goods as well as services. It accrues on the basis of place of consumption means place of supply. Hence it can also be termed as a destination based tax. Our expert at unfolding tax will be happy to advise you for Gst Registration Non Resident Taxable Person.
Registration under GST is a simple process. A registration form needs to be submitted online GST portal with requisite KYC documents, Bank proof, and place of business proof. Jurisdiction officer scrutinizes your documents online and if satisfactory, provides you with registration certificate and registration no., named as GSTIN. Our expert at unfolding tax will be happy to advise you for Gst Registration Non Resident Taxable Person.
Following categories of persons are required to get registered under GST
- A business whose turnover in a financial year exceeds Rs 20 Lakhs ( For North eastern and Hill states it is Rs 10 Lakh in a financial year)
- If someone who wishes to make interstate supply then the above threshold is not applicable, that person has to get registered under GST.
- If someone is required to pay tax under RCM ( Reverse Charges Mechanism)
- Input service distributor.
- Every E-commerce operator.
IGST, CGST & SGST these three are the basis by which GST is allocated state wise as well as in hands of central Government. In India is a federal country needs to levy collect taxes both at the end of the state as well as centre. CGST (Central Goods and Services Tax) and IGST (Integrated Central and Services Tax ) Will be collected by Central Government and SGST ( State Good and Services Tax) will be collected by state Government. Our expert at unfolding tax will be happy to advise you for Gst Registration Non Resident Taxable Person.
At present under GST four rates have been prescribed i.e. 5%, 12%, 18%, and 28%. Under GST rates are levied commodity wise/Services wise. Our expert at unfolding tax will be happy to advise you for Gst Registration Non Resident Taxable Person.
- Under GST Whose turnover is above 1.5 crores and below 5 crores shall use 2 digit HSN Code, whose turnover is 5 crores and above will use four digit HSN code.
- Taxpayers whose turnover is below 1.5 crores are not required to mention HSN Code in their invoices.
- For services it classification is Service Accounting Code ( SAC)
Under GST ( Goods and Services Tax ) import will be classified and treated as Integrated Good and Services supply and IGST will be levied on Imports done in the country. Our expert at unfolding tax will be happy to advise you for Gst Registration Non Resident Taxable Person.
Under GST exports are exempted from tax and considered as zero rates supplies. No tax is levied on exports done from India under GST regime. However, tax paid at time of purchase will be refunded to exporters. Our expert at unfolding tax will be happy to advise you for Gst Registration Non Resident Taxable Person.
- Under composition scheme one needs to submit summarized quarterly returns instead of monthly returns applicable for regular GST dealer.
A person whose turnover is below Rs 75 lakhs for a complete financial year and only supplying the goods not providing services can opt for the registration under composition scheme.
- For services, the only opportunity is available for restaurant service providers who can opt for registration under composition scheme.
- Tax rates, applicable for a person registered under composition scheme are for manufacturer 1%, 2.5 % for restraint sector and 0.5 for the person supplying goods.
- However, once person registered under composition scheme under GST regime then he is not eligible for taking ITC (input tax credit under available on Purchases)
- Reverse charge by it names implies â€“ charge i.e. GST is payable reverse i.e. by buyer instead of Supplier.
- In reverse charge mechanism, GST is payable by buyer if he purchased goods and/or services from unregistered Dealer
- CGST input tax can be set of against CGST and IGST, not against SGST
- SGST input tax can be set of against SGST and IGST, not against CGST
- IGST input tax can be set of against IGST as well CGST and SGST.
So in case of payment of challan in cash form one has to take care that which type of tax payment needs to be done .i.e either SGST , CGST or IGST.