GSTR – 5
Let’s fulfil your GST Compliances
- We help Passionate Enterpreneurs
- We help to build
- We help growing business
- GSTR-5 is applicable for persons registered as Non-Resident foreign taxpayers.
- Non-Resident foreign taxpayers are those suppliers who have come for a short period to make supplies in India without having any business establishments in India.
- The registration as Non-Resident foreign taxpayers is of temporary nature and is valid for the specific period in the application or 90 days from the effective date of registration, whichever is earlier.
- They are allowed to avail Input tax credit of IGST paid on Imports.
- GSTR-5 contains all the business details of the non-resident including details of sales & purchase.
Frequency & Details of filing GSTR-5
- GSTR-5 is to be filed on monthly basis.
- Due date for GSTR-5 is 20th day of the following month or GSTR- 5 needs to be filed within 7 days from the expiry of period of registration.