Accounting setup takes about 7 working days
- Discussion with our Accountant
- Submission of accounts, bank details
- Analysis of details and query clarification
- Entry in the accounting software
- Providing the Analysis report
- Get Ready to Make History…
What Is Accounting/Book-keeping?
In layman language Accounting/Book-keeping is process where your revenue and expenses are maintained giving an idea about how your business is doing. Accounting or process of storing, sorting and recording financial transactions is a mandatory requirement and all businesses (including small proprietors) are required by law to submit their accounts to the Income Tax (IT) Department. Also, to raise any form of funds including debt and equity, the financial institutions definitely ask for accounts and audited balance sheets.
Keeping an accountant for small or even medium sized business is a costly exercise and at Unfolding Tax, we help you with your accounting and book-keeping through our expert team and proprietary software. Our Accounting and Book-keeping services starts from Rs. 1,000 per month.
How to get accounting done
Basic Documents required for Accounting
- Business Details and Documents
- Bank Accounts and Petty Cash Accounts
- Knowledge about Business expense and revenue
- Previous Balance Sheet if applicable